Navigation Bar

home about services custom small large etsy

Monday, October 17, 2011

Way to long!!

I must confess, I have been a bad blogger! As if you couldn't tell its been over a month-YIKES! But so much has been going on with Just Kate Etc, (very exciting) but leaves little time to blog.  So, I will make a promise to all of you now: I hear by solemnly swear to be a better blogger.  OK- now on to the lovely new Mrs.!


Kelsey and her awesome mom Deborah have great taste!  They really put their heart and soul into every last detail, making Kelsey's wedding very personal. They even used some stuff from Just Kate Etc. Etsy shop!   However, they did  have one dilemma: How in the world were they going to pull all of their great finds together and have Kelsey beautified (trust me she doesn't need much) and down the aisle by that evening.  EEK!  After all, both Kelsey and her mom really wanted to enjoy the day doing girly things not worrying about caterers, linens or flower arrangements.  This is where Just Kate Etc.came in (cue the superhero theme song)! Together we came  up with a plan for the day, a timeline of events and a design scheme for all their lovely finds!  Take a look for yourself!



One of my favorite pics of the bride-isn't she STUNNING!
 
Beautiful moment! So happy to have worked with this awesome family!
 
Bird houses displayed meaningful addresses to the couple.  A story about that address was posted on the back of the each birdhouse.  Burlap runners by Just Kate Etc. 


This wedding had the cutest kids ever!



This cart was over 100 years old and belonged to the venue-AWESOME prop! Rachel Carl and Co. made these pillows which were scattered along benches throughout the reception area. 


I'm sure you've  checked it out but just in case you didn't, stop by the tremendously talented Taylor Lord Photography Blog to see the rest of this vintage affair.  (If you haven't do so NOW-I'll wait right here!)
And if you are a DIY bride who doesn't exactly know how to do it all herself, contact me Jennifer@  JustKateEtc@hotmail.com . Or keep reading my blog (remember my promise) to see more of our work and learn how I can make your wedding or event absolutely spectacular!

No comments:

Post a Comment