Navigation Bar

home about services custom small large etsy

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Now Featured at...

Hey y'all! I am so excited to announce that you can now purchae Just Kate Etc. mercahandise at the fabulous Southern Vintage Glam  boutique in Downtown Plano! April (the shops owner) has a very cool shop featuring lots of local crafty desginers and she even does hair in the back!  And she is a whiz when it comes to repurposing vintage furniture! Just check out this one of a kind piece that I picked up, now available to rent for photos, weddings or other events!

EEEKK! I am so stinkin' excited! If I would have brought a bigger vehicle (like a semi) then I would have left with a lot more-TRUST ME! So stop by Southern Vintage Glam, bring a large vehicle and pick up some goodies you can't live without -including some exclusive Just Kate Etc. products-not found online!

No comments:

Post a Comment