Navigation Bar

home about services custom small large etsy

Monday, September 12, 2011

Well, Hello there!

Hi! And thanks so much for stopping by my blog. As if you couldn't tell, this is definitely a work in progress! So I hope you will check back often as I will be updating things and adding more pretty to the page :)

Until then, here is a quick snippet about me and what Just Kate Etc. is all about! My name is Jennifer and I am a very recent newlywed.  I loved the entire wedding process-I mean every step, down to tiny details.  I was so sad when it was over, that I decided to keep continuing to do the things I love about weddings for other brides. From those few days of post-wedding depression (not found on Web MD) became Just Kate Etc.

My goal with Just Kate Etc. is to incorporate my love of authentic vintage, vintage inspired and eclectic style into your event or photos.  If you love vintage goodies but aren't sure how to add them into your upcoming wedding/event or photo session-then I am your gal! I would love to come up with ideas, unique to you adding charm and detail.  If chippy paint, antique silver and exquisite burlap linens sound good to you, then we are bound to get along just fine :)

Contact me at justkateetc@hotmail.com for prices. And check back for some of our recent work and inventory soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment